Monday, March 01, 2010

Lotza Winners (okay, three)!

I hereby announce winner of last week’s contest, a copy of Austenland, goes to:

Paddy!

And since I have not heard from the previous winner of the Steam Kiss contest (a signed copy of The ABC’s of Kissing Boys, I thought I would mention again that the winner is:

Gaby!

So Paddy and Gaby, please e-mail me at admin@tinaferraro.com so I can get the books to you!

And finally, a winner weigh-in! I happened upon the following photo of Orlando Bloom on a celebrity hairstyle website called Hair Resources, calling it the 2009 winner for Best Men’s Hairstyle.


Agree? Disagree? (Help me to understand?)

Wishing everyone a win-derful week!

Tina

Tina Ferraro
Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress
How to Hook a Hottie
The ABC’s of Kissing Boys
www.tinaferraro.com

11 comments:

Paddy said...

Yay! I won a book! Thanks, Tina. And I finished my taxes - What a week!

The Orlando Bloom "hairstyle" made me ask a question not suitable for this forum. So instead I'll ask what was he thinking and why would anyone give him an award for it? Who are these people? Maybe he had a ponytail and it unexpectedly got unruly. I mean I always want to give him the benefit of the doubt...

The Golfing Librarian said...

Don't tell Janette that you have a picture of Orlando Bloom on your blog, or you'll end up with 10,000 page views! ;)

TinaFerraro said...

Paddy, clearly this is your week! =)

And yeah, I think I know the "not suitable" question you are thinking of...

TinaFerraro said...

Chuck, didn't know Janette had a thing for Orlando! I'd love her to drop by again and again...and maybe she can explain his Excellent hair?

Janie Emaus said...

I like him better with shorter hair!

Erica75 said...

Now I'll never be able to post a picture with my comments - I have the same hair!

Wendy Toliver said...

I love guys with longer hair (my DH had hair longer than mine when we were first married) but that particular photo doesn't do Orlando justice.

Bidisha said...

I have a thing for guys with long hair too...but um, I like the Legolas look better on Orlando :))

Mena said...

It's a horrible hair style!! It is reminiscent of a girl's messy ponytail post run. Definitely what NOT to wear!

MD said...

Taylor Kitsch and Josh Holloway pull off that longish hair much better than Orlando Bloom!

Celise said...

I agree with MD. Taylor looks better, although Orly did look good in those Pirate movies.