Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Cover!

Well...I was going to blog about my trip to Gettysburg and show some pretty pictures, but I was sideswiped by the cover to the next book in the GHOST HUNTRESS series. THE COUNSELING comes out in October 2010 and I have to say, I think this cover is my favorite so far! Check it out:



I geek out every time I see a new cover. I am totally blessed by the Cover Gods at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. My thanks to ilovedust in the UK and to Carol Chu for their awesome work.

Do you love it? Does it make you want to preorder it immediately? LOL!!

Hugs,
Marley = )

8 comments:

Susan Hatler said...

Congrats on the new cover, Marley. So exciting!

TinaFerraro said...

Ahhh...wonderful!

Wendy Toliver said...

loooooove it!

Steph said...

omg! yay! i love it! im soooooooo excited!!

petra said...

that's an awesome cover! i was gonna get it before, but i certainly will now.

Jennifer Rummel said...

LOVE the new cover :)

Erica said...

I love the cover! It's gorgeous!

Marley Gibson said...

Thanks everyone!!! = )