Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Adventure Continues... In Seattle

Last week I posted some highlights from my trans-continental adventure. Since then, I've made it all the way across Canada to Vancouver and then down to Seattle, to hang with Buzz girls Dona and Heather. This is my first time in the Pacific Northwest and let me tell you I am in love. There are trees and flowers everywhere.



There is an amazing diversity of cultures with a long and storied history.



And, of course, an astounding array of sushi.


What more could a Buzz girl ask for?

Hugs,
TLC

OH. MY. GODS. and GODDESS BOOT CAMP (out now)
FORGIVE MY FINS (coming June 1, 2010)

5 comments:

TinaFerraro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TinaFerraro said...

The only other thing a Buzz Girl could ask for is for the rest of the Buzz Girls to be there, too! =) I am glad you are having such a terrific trip, TLC, and will be anxiously awaiting pics of you with Dona and Heather!

TinaFerraro said...

Sorry about the comment delete...my server is going crazy on me today and things keep appearing and disappearing, so I'm either leaving doubles or everything--or norhing.

Wendy Toliver said...

Great photos!

Marley Gibson said...

Beautiful pics, Tera!!!