Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pomp and Circumstance

I'm keeping today's post very short because my hubby and I are off to Florida for my niece, Stephanie's high school graduation! Congratulations Stephanie!!!




For those of you who've read my two SORORITY 101 books, the character of Jenna was based on Stephanie. In the books, Jenna struggles with being a diabetic and how it affects her college life. Steph was diagnosed with her diabetes when she was eight years old. She has handled her disease in a very grown up manner and has been very responsible. I'm so proud of her.


Do you have a special teen in your life who has overcome trying circumstances? Please share with us!


Until next week...







Hugs!

Marley = )





SORORITY 101: Zeta or Omega? (Available Now! Puffin Books)
SORORITY 101: The New Sisters (Available Now! Puffin Books)
GHOST HUNTRESS SERIES (Coming May 2009, Houghton Mifflin)

1 comment:

TinaFerraro said...

Congrats to your niece, and I wish you a fabulous trip!