Sunday, September 06, 2009

Never Cry Werewolf Release Week Winners!

Thanks to everyone who commented during Release Week for my very first published novel, Never Cry Werewolf!


Here are the daily winners for each Buzz Girl Post:

Monday - Heather's Post = Jessica Capelle

Tuesday - Tera's Post = WENDY (who is scared of bridges)

**THIS JUST IN**

Wednesday - Marley's Post = ****WANDA****

Thursday - Tina's Fireproof Post = CHERYL (from Florida)

Friday - Steph's Post = LLEHN


I will update Marley's winner as soon as I get it. In the meantime - if you are one of the winners listed above, please email me at Heather(at)heatherdavisbooks.com with your mailing address.


AND... I belive there are more giveaways coming. I heard a rumor that our own Marley Gibson, who has not one but TWO books out this month, will be holding a contest starting Monday as we celebrate her release weeks.

AND... The Third Anniversary of the Buzz Girls - aka Booksboysbuzz.com - will be the following week. That means more giveaways!!

We love books on the Buzz Blog and we love readers. Please spread the word about the giveaways to all of your friends and feel free to link your own review sites and the like to our url. There's nothing more important that celebrating great books!

Thank you to everyone for a great Release Week celebration for Never Cry Werewolf. I am touched by, humbled, and grateful for all the kindness you've shown.

hugs,

Heather
http://www.heatherdavisbooks.com/
Never Cry Werewolf - HarperTeen - Available Now!
The Clearing - HMH - April 2010

6 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

It's been a great week and thanks to everyone for participating!

Llehn said...

Congrats on the release Heather! Hope you are having a fabulous week! I just sent you my addy.

Jess Capelle said...

Congrats Heather!! Just sent you my address- so excited to read the book!

Froggy said...

congrats winners!! What an awesome book to win! I know I am dying to read this myself! I have to go to borders and pick it up!

Froggy
http://froggaritavillesbookcase.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.