Friday, October 13, 2006

Girl Friday knows there is lots of scrolling involved in this post..but you weren't working anyway!

Crush of the week: A nifty little website called Myheritage.com
Sometimes I just don't like to work, even though I know I should. Sometimes I just can't help myself from screwing around online and this website is starting to be one of my all time favs. I hope you enjoy!
Who does Darling Dona resemble?Dona also had Shirley Temple, Grace Kelly, and Lucille Ball on her list. And I'm pretty sure that's Alicia Keys in the last pic not Alicia Silverstone!
Here's me!
How about TLC?You also had Angela Lansbury on your list!
Hottie Heather?You also had Melissa Joan Heart and Jamie Lynn Spears!
Sassy Simone?
Tina Fabulous?
Marley-Queen of virtue?
Wasn't that fun? So what do you do when you should be working?
xo,Steph
All that matters is what's inside...as long as your outside in wearing the tiara!REVENGE OF THE HOMECOMING QUEEN, coming from Berkley Jam in July 2007

8 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

OMG, Steph, LOL! What a fun and creative post!

I've never thought of myself as looking like any of those ladies, but there are traits in each that I admire, so thanks so much! (Plus I am arguably the only one of the Buzz Girls who spent a summer vacation at Dollywood!)

Anyway, what a terrific way to start my day. Thanks!

Tina
www.tinaferraro.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph,
That was really fun and now I know what all the Buzz girls look like.
I'm going to have to visit that site.
Thanks for a fun start to a busy Friday morning.

Marley Gibson said...

That is hilarious! WHAT happened to my picture? I look like I'm melting. LOL!!!!

Marley = )
http://www.marleygibson.com

Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

Steph, this is awesome! Isn't it weird how many traits you can see in celebrities when you see pictures lined up like that!

Thanks for the early morning pick-me-up:)

Don't you guys think that Heather looks like a young Jackie O?

Simone Elkeles said...

Cool. I look like Ashley Olsen from the Olsen twins. Isn't she anorexic? Yeah, totally NOT me. But she's pretty, I'd rather look like her than me any day.

I waste time on myspace daily, I'm a professional procrastinator.

~Simone Elkeles
---------------------------
How to Ruin a Summer Vacation available NOW!

Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

Simone, you are THOUSANDS of times hotter than the Olson twins!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun post ladies. I did one for myself. Laughed at a couple of the matches, scratched my head on others - as in, who the heck are these people?!

Me said...

I absolutely loved this post! (Even thought that is an awful picture of me!) As soon as I saw this I had to go try it with a better picture of me. I ended up with Mariah Carey (a vast improvement on Jamie Lynn Spears, I think)!